Thursday, May 29, 2008

Smooth and lovely Thursday!

Just came back frm dinner at the hawker. It a two people dinner. Went with the “head” upstair. Nice dinner and nice chat.

Attended CPO meeting just now, a lot of “unidentified flying issue” to resolved. Goodness! Lucky most of the consultant sided me and helped me a lot just now. If not, I’ll be skinned alive by Oase. Really eye opening for me. Catwomen fighting just now, non of us dared to open our mouth. We just stood there silently and watched the argument. Oase was being very nasty, she tried to push all the work scope to us. This issue was going on since being of the year and I thought they had a meeting with the owner and it was resolved. How can they tried to throw their work scope to us again. Really a blessing, the owner representative spoke up for me and that how they ended quarrelling. So, my luck for today was pretty good yah.
Actualli was going to take leave tomolo, I wanted to accompany Mum to check-up at TTS. But last minute they are having a meeting at 2pm at OTD office. No choice, had to attend the meeting as I was the onli one that noe the work. So I can onli be with mum the morning then go meeting in the afternoon.

Have to stay back in office now to clear all the issue as I promised to the owner. Working hard now! 加油! 加油! 加油!

No comments: