Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Save the earth!

I’m so sinful, killing so many trees. Before printing the set of Contract and Construction drawing, I’ve confirm with all parties before I go ahead. But now, I’ve to reprint again. Total 5 sets of A0 drawing. How many innocent trees am I going to kill again? I want to save the Earth. not kill them!
Even the tender was awarded, there is still so many changes and grey areas. Now a new interior design had come aboard. All the layout is going to change again. How many times must I redo my work, again and again? Repeating the same process every day.
Just heard a rumour that my senior is leaving the company. Since two weeks ago, I’ve been seeing him going into our director office. I thought the issue was regarding the nasty email flying ard but it turn out to be he is quitting. I don’t know how true this rumour is but from my boss attitude, it seem to be pretty confirm. OMG! If senior is leaving then that faked “senior” is going to take over certain projects, our life will be damn miserable. Both rita and I totally agreed we simply can’t work with that faked “senior”. God, please help!

The few of us just had a short conversation. There is a psycho in our department. He had been taking photos of the girls and emailing to them during end of the day. Personally, on his 1st day of work I dun have a good impression of him. He was sitting in front of me so whatever small little action he did was taken into account. I didn’t expect him to be so psycho at all. Better keep a distance from him then.

No comments: