Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday as Usual!

Going to do OT tonite again. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday all fully booked. Got many preparation to do for these three days meeting. As usual, have to juggle my time between two projects. Boss is adding in one more project for me, tink I can handle it. After the tender is awarded, have to talk to boss liao. Manage to update my all the tender plan in both Retail and Resi area. Now left is mainly paper work. Neck aching and having bad headache now. Tink was becoz I was starring in my plan for too long.

During weekend, sis helped me to update my excel for saving. Hehehe.. so good to have an expert in excel. I was a total idiot when using excel. Basic tabulation I have no problems but too “chim” tabulation I was like …………. My plan for the next year was more or less settle. No external influence.
Was being veri veri super naughty yesterday, I placed my bro-in-law head into the body of a super model wearing orange bikini. Can’t help it, the pics was like.. WOW! If I ever post the pic in my blog, he will surely come after me with a big big chopper. The pics is purely meant to be view by our family members. Sorry folks, no eye viewing for outsider.

No comments: