Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lost lamb in work?

Going to drive me up the wall. How to juggle myself in between two totally complete different and messy project. Everyday got new “surprises” for me to solve and settle. Damn stupid project. Who cares if the project worth million or billion of dollars. The design Arch can’t even do their work well. Causing so many problems.

Just came back from two meeting. One in early morning and 1 in the afternoon. Finalli can have some peaceful of time to at least settle my documents to be issue out by tomorrow. Still have to meet up with the 3 stupid tenderers on their quantity and pricing. Since the 1st day of tender issue till now, it had been 3 months plus. Every day got new lighting areas to be added in or as provisional sum. How is this stupid tender going to be awarded. Realli very frustrated. I doubt no consultant will ever work this way. Sometimes really feel like just giving up. No matter how good or how hard I’m trying to keep up the pace it just no use. Every day changing, every day ganna by the main con. Wondering when will my patient and interest really will keep me going for how long?

No comments: