Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday! Time is fully packed!

Just came back from Marina, went to attend façade meeting. 100% chances and we were made to go for URS submission again. As usual, we were given less then 1 week to prepare for all the submission materials. But this time, LPA in japan refused to co-ordinate with the dateline they set. Of course, the plan is still changing and here they are pushing us for submission. Not a wise move. Waste of time and effort.

For the coming months, I already had plan of what I’m going to do. Listed out my financial plan during the weekend. My budget or rather spending will be very tight. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and as planned.


Have to stay back late in office today. Tomorrow earli morning had my internal tender meeting at client office nad then have to rush to another project site meeting. So it is going to be super tiring and super pack day for tomorrow.

No comments: