Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Trip to KL and AnShun

Friday – very heavy jam at Tuas CheckPoint. Reason becoz of a monkey escaped. Me and mummy were stuck at the checkpoint for nearly two hours plus plus plus. By the time we cleared Malaysia Checkpoint, it was already 11pm. So tired, boring and no-kick. Every pillar had the monkey photos. Wondered in the 1st place, how did that monkey escape? By the time we reached KL, Putraraya it was a3.30am in the morning. Super Duper Tired.

Saturday – slept for only couple of hours. Went over to sixth uncle shop and then proceed to the newly built shopping center in KL, The Pavillion. The things there were so nicely priced that I buy nothing except an ice-cream. Honey-Vanilla ice-cream, not bad wor. Went for my 1st wash and blow hair treatment at KL. Cost me only 18 ringgit. Service was good. Went for the wedding dinner, we got lost as the hotel was quite off the main city. The road that lead us to the hotel was weird as well. The road was constructed in between two hospital. That’s the only route that can lead us to the hotel. Meet many many unfamiliar faces and yet again, I have to call them “大表舅”, “表舅公” blar blar blar. Who the hell recognize them, I didn’t even know they exist in the 1st place. All weird weird people.

Sunday – were at somewhere near Ipoh, in a small kampong called An Shun. It’s all surrounded by water, so they are famous for the seafood. 1st time I meet my second and youngest daughter of my sixth uncle family. They are so cute. Especially the baby, she made so many funny faces. Although she was just a month old, when I talk to her she actually can respond and her eyes would follow you.

No comments: