Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursay BURNT in morning!

Raining very heavily. Just came back from OTD office. DLS boss drove me back! 1st time sitting in big big car wor, SHOIK! Whole day from earli morning till 6pm, I was totally stuck in internal meeting. Only now then I am spared to come back office to clear and update all my work. Gosh! Starting from tomorrow till the whole of next week, I was totally stuck with either meeting or presentation. Had many many dateline to commit. Before midnight, I had to clear my addendum questionnaire to all the 3 stupid tenderers. Only 2 lar in actual. Idiot architecture was telling boss, you should teach Ting how to scold the tenderers. Dun give any face, just ask them in and scold. Realli man, last minute all the tenderers were called in for quantities meeting. And I of course was chairing the meeting coz I did all the preparation. But I was not the 1 that scolded them .QS and Main con was scolding them for my behalf. The reason was if all the things does’nt tally then there is no way we can close the tender. If we can’t close the tender, i will have endless night to stay back late. Hehehe… after the sudden internal meeting with each of the individual supplier, hopefully I can have peace for the quantities area and focus my energy on their spec and walk through with SY. Pray hard for me then……..

PS: Stress! OT! Full of crappy work load!

No comments: