Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday, half a day is gone!

Super sleepy now at work. Was watching Channel 8, "少年扬家将" till almost 1am last night. Had always loved the story of Yang clan since when i was a kid. During my Primary school time, every Sunday ard 10pm the tv would cast "The Return of the Condor Heroes" starred by andy lau. Wanted to watch very much but dad n mum would never allow it as I had to wake up earlier the next following Monday. But times was different now, they even stay up late to watch the show with me.

Got an apologies email from an upstairs colleague just now. It was nothing big and didn’t bother me much. Think he took it to heart bah. Told mum the incident only few days ago, we were even laughing about the note. Did I do something or give him the wrong impression. ????? puzzled!

No comments: