Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday! It's Friday!

Friday! It’s Friday! Finalli my tender thingy is going to be over soon. All the late night discussion, meeting, rushing for TQ are over for now. Pray hard for the tenderers!

Went Tekong yesterday. The 1st time in my life I actually set foot in Tekong. The reason I went Tekong was becoz xiao di NS enlistment. The place was really beyond my imagination. It looked so much like a chalet, resort near some island surrounded by sea. Cool man! Went touring at the camp and had their lunch. Everithing was okie lar, not bad. Going to miss him for sure. Nobody to chat with me at night liao, nobody going to quarrel with me, nobody can help me mop the floor, sweep the floor, boil water. I miss Xiao Di at home ah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.