Tuesday, July 3, 2007

星期二:Why the same fate!

Started off with a bad new today, my G.angel is hurt. Deeply hurt by relationship as well. We just ended our conversation on the phone, he seem so moody and sad. From his voice I sense bitterness. and sadness. The moment I saw his nick on msn I knew something had happened to him. “我已经放弃所有哭的理由, 因为我早就习惯冷漠活在无情的现实里头" But I nv expect his sadness is link with breaking off wif his gf. The reason is almost the same as mine. Being betrayed. But the different is he got an answer. His “gf” admitted to him honestly but what about mine. Trying to hide and keep me in the dark. I really wonder, what does commitment into a relationship means to others. They can treat it so easily. Doesn’t it mean anything to them?
Always full of stupid, lame, crappy excuse just to get themselves free from a relationship that they no longer want to be involved in: Conclusion I have, stupid reasons for breaking up
1) We are not mend for each other after so many years of relationship
2) No freedom for friends, smoking and drinking
3) There is someone out there more suitable for you; I don’t want to hold you up.

Is it that difficult for them to admit they have a change in heart? Is being honest that difficult? Is lying to their friends the real reasons for break off so hard or they just wanted to keep their good image in front of them. Only they know the truth. I find them to be so pitiful, they have to keep lying to cover up the real reason, cover up their own act. “Promise are mend to be broken, CAN I TRUST PROMISE AGAIN?
Many things started to come back into my thought Why? Why? Why? I can’t find a real and acceptable answer to these entire questions that have been circulating in my mind…

Can I bring my angel on a holiday as well, his need a break like I do? I wan all my gd fren and family members to be happy. So many things have happen for the past few weeks. I am made with no choice but to learn how to accept and overcome them. It’s a big blow but it won’t kill, it will only make me stronger than before.


Been listening to sad love songs, but i find the lyric of these songs realli hit the bull eyes. No harm listening, so frens dun nag at me ani more k.
By the way came across a new hit on the radio today not bad… like the lyric and the tune…

应昌佑 - 感谢寂寞.

本來就只是兩個人生活
只不過現在相互解脫 逃離糾纏的旋渦
從此我就能專心工作
從此一個人看電影蹉跎
有陌生人陪我坐

我一個人也要生活 可以更自我
才稱得上所謂私生活
我一個人也有話說 沒含情脈脈
沒有溫柔的撫摸 想得更多

甚麼寂寞 沒有人愛不是罪過
失戀也不是我一個人的錯
感謝寂寞 讓我自由空間比較多
想到甚麼都看破 眼淚不知往哪裡 停泊

從此領悟甚麼是難過
從此了解自己有多笨拙
有問題時候只懂閃躲 直到失去你下落
從此沒有人在旁囉唆 從此房間的空氣變稀薄
沒有捲起風波

Just got a notice that after my return from my holiday, I need to go for a 2 days course at some area. God knows I dun wish to be at that place but what can I do. I will have to face it with my guts. Am thinking of taking another 1week leave in either August or Sept, wish to attend a course that would be very useful to my job as well. My manager very supportive and feel that it will help as well. Have to fix the date of the course when back from my trip.

Hopefully all went well. I wish for all the best to my gd fren out there especially to angel.


To my "G. angel": I noe u will look at this post, so i wanna let u noe that we will pull it through together k. Rainbow at the other end k. No worries at all. As u always say, watever doesnt kill us, will make us a stonger person.

No comments: