Sunday, July 1, 2007

星期日:Moody morning to start with!

I wake up pretti earli, cant get to sleep oso dun noe y. I was veri tired last nite finalli finished packing but .... y cant i get back to sleep. So decided to do something to keep myself occupied.

I begin my morning by tidying my table and cupboard.

I threw away many things that used to be veri important and memoriable to me. But now it became meaningless and i dun intend to keep them animore, they no longer belong to me, it had change it owner. Time passes veri fast, it have been almost two mths since i realized it. Rite now i was listening to the music that came out frm the" handmade musical box", in another half an hr time i would expect this box to be in the bin. Suddenli the thought of LOVE came into my mind, Everithing gone, i dun intend to keep and treasure all these. It will always be in my memories, whether be it sad or happy.

Ishi - the team member of SOULS killed himself over relationship, is it worth hurting himself and his famili just like that by ending his life? I dun agreed with the way he handle this. Eventualli the one that is upsad is his fans, frens and families and not the other party.

What is the real meaning of LOVE? Im puzzled as well! It can make you hapi ,like in heaven and yet make ur life be in hell. It all depend on how u look upon it. Its the thoughts and angle u see from. I was veri lucky to have a group of veri dearly and supporting frens and my family ard me. THANKS! They have been with me for these 2 months. My parents worries the most, i make them stay up so late to wait for me, frens calling me everi now n then to make sure i'm in the rite mood. That's veri thoughful. Although i cant control my heart but i can tell them that i'm okie. No worries for me. Without any setback i wont grow up, im no longer what i used to be now. I am going to start my life afresh. It will be even better then before.

I'm trying to lighten my thoughts and focus more on my career and family. They are the most important things to me right now.

No comments: