Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mood Swing today!

It have been two days since I returned to work from my holiday. Realli njoy this China trip a lot. Still in slagging mood, but nevertheless i have to buck up and work hard liao. The weather today is like a reflection of mine today, it reflected my mood totalli. Early morning it was sunny, then it pour heavily now it is sunny again. Wasn’t feeling that good in the late afternoon, been chatting wif some gd fren of mine to distract myself, at least now my mood better. Hmmm… they can detect my mood swing easily ah. Now I feeling a lot better. Planning for some gathering this wkend, will meet up wif a buddy of mine for chit-chatting and gossiping. Looking so forward to this sat. Planning to watch movie as well but …………… maybe will cancel the program of movie session. Programmes have been all plan and line up for this whole month, July. So I’ll be rather packed.
Couple of friends going oversea for this two months, I’ll be missing them. Too bad I have just returned from mine. But I’ve already in mind what are the places I wan to visit next time. It will probably happen earli nxt year or end of this year.

No comments: