Saturday, July 14, 2007

Location: ShangHai
















Location: Shanghai
Time: 7.40am
Weather: Look pretti OK to me right now

Still waiting for the time to reach 8.30am, our breakfast time. I was so tired for the past few days in China. We were like walking throughtout. From the first day we arrived at Beijing we started using our 11 personal transport to walk. The palace, garden and their old architecture were awesome. It was so different in reality. Hmm... Reality can be veri deceiving. The room in the Palace, Gu Gong where the emporer lived in was so small, the corridor was so narrow, I wonder how the emporer enjoyed the life in the past! But their architecture was realli amazing, it was so grand and magnificient. Everi room, porcelain, tree and even a rock have a story of their own. China is realli a wonderful country to tour, wanting to go tibet in future.
The weather in Beijing was realli hot, everiday almost 35 degree and above. Luckily i was not sunburn. But the weather in Jiangnan was OK to me. I have alreadi travel the 6 states, and now Shanghai is our last location. Shopping, will be the main passing time in Shanghai. I've just took the cruise ride yesterday nite, the night scenary along Huang Po Jiang was fantastic. We still have one more night here in Shanghai. Taking the plane back to Spore tomolo night, will be reaching in Spore on Mon earli morning.
Overall, I quite like the places in China. Althought the food is salty and oily, the people here are rather uneducated but the architecture realli attract me a lot. Our tour was not realli that peaceful, happings almost everiday. But i made a lot of new friends, from france, indonesia, spore and china. Not bad after all. I took nearli to a thousand photo, a couple of video clip, i can be veri confirm for sure that once back in spore i will be editing the photos. Didnt spend much for the past few days so my shopping spree will have to begin in Shanghai starting in the morning. I've check it out with our Shanghai guide the places for shopping. Will be buying a new suitcase here in Shanghai as my luggage will be all packed with foodstuff. I love the candy and sweet stuff in China. Hopefully it doesnt rain later. Realli enjoy my trip in China.

No comments: