Monday, May 3, 2010

First bad experience in Europe

Back to Wismar again. As usual after traveling, tired is the only word to describe.
Copenhagen, a very windy and historical city. Five days, three nights.. more than enough to explore the whole city. We even have a day free to travel to Sweden, Malmo.

Had my first bad experience in Europe.
Meet some cheaters when we were touring ard Copenhagen. When rita and I were walking to the concert hall, we meet a guy who claim he was from Greece and wanted us to help him take pictures. Ok, we help him take but then, he started to lurk us into a small road to take photos of a stupid bridge. I was quite puzzle of who wanted to take the infamous bridge. I had my concern so I didn’t follow I only stay outside near the junction. Then suddenly, two guys appeared from nowhere and show us their identity, claiming they were policeman and want to check our passport. They say that we cannot take photos of the bridge. Ha… liar… I got a shocked somehow as I didn’t bring my passport to Denmark. I was looking hard at his identity, somehow it looked fake to me. Then we both quickly walk away and say no to them. Seeing we were walking away quickly, the three of them didn’t give chase, instead they walk in different directions and cross the street and disappear very fast. OMG… how dangerous could that be.

Just now, when we were on our way back, I received an sms from rosy and heng. Rosy’s wallet was stolen and their train and ship tickets was gone as well. Gosh.. they had to buy new tickets and really expensive one to come back. Haiz… too many lesson learnt this time round. Had to be more alert when traveling in europ e or even anywhere.

No comments: