Monday, April 26, 2010

Finally, i had a day break at home

Came back on friday late night, saturday and sunday got nathan's class. Gosh, finally i can have a whole day break at home. Clearing my email, work and of course preparing for copenhagen this coming thursday.

Hahaha... i've gone crazy traveling liao.
Still planning for france, london, prag and warsaw. Where can i find the heavenly drop down time for all these.
Going back to spore on the 9th july then in a month time flying to HK again.
Got the email back frm HK side, they will review my request on higher salary again, Hopefully it works. I was telling them i'm planning to work in Hk for the next couple of years. In fact, i was not lying. I really had the intention to work there as i find great potential in the market there.

Attended Nathan's class for two days. Learn a lot of things. Super! had a short presentation for our grp work. In fact, i would say he only pin-point our grp down to the grd as we are the first to present, and we took too long to present. He had to catch a train so the grp behind us were going real fast in their presentation. It is quite upset that he was really very very serious in commenting, but when i look at it in another way. I kind of like and salute him. Even thot he made negative and strong comments about our design and presentation skills.
He really made me reflect myself and so far, non of the prof commented like this before. He really put in his heart to teach. I gain a lot from him and now i know how i can made myself better.
Thank Nathan...

No comments: