Friday, April 9, 2010

Preparing for Frankfurt and Milan

Nervous, Panicking, Worried... going for my interview on coming Monday with Nelson. He was the design director of IS in HK. I cant find any details or information about him at all. People always say: 知己知彼,百战百胜. But now i know nuts about this director. Was so nervous. I find myself so silly. I was trying out all the formal i had so as to prepare myself the best when meeting up with him.
Good luck to me....
Was packing my bagpack to go frankfurt and milan tomorrow. I cant bring heavy and bulky bag as i'm taking budget flight so a lot of restriction.
This few months is going to be real packed and busy for me. Hardly had more time to think of anything else.

10.04.2010 - 14.04.2010 = Frankfurt(Germany)
14.04.2010 - 21.04.2010 = Milan (Italy)
29.04.2010 - 03.05.2010 = Copenhagen (Denmark)

Good news to daddy and mummy, i've booked my flight back to Spore already. I will be flying back to Spore on the 9th July and will be reaching Spore at late night on the 10th..
Home sweet home.....

1 comment:

~♥~ LiAnZ ~♥~ said...

Saw your blog only today, else would have greeted you all the best before you fly off...
Nevertheless, I have this strong 6th sense and believe, that you'll definitely make it thru the interview!!! You've always have this confidence and capability in you, hence I believe in you!!
JIA YOU!!! (^++^)
Waiting to hear good news from you!