Friday, May 7, 2010

Bad news for me...

Finally got a reply back from ISO. Super bad news for me.

"Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. We are looking at our resources at the moment and I will get back to you mid of next year."

This is the stupidest reply i got from them. Suddenly my heart drop from heaven to hell. What the F...? During the interview and emails, everything was going on smoothly and now suddenly they went MIA and when i manage to get hold of them. This is the results. Gosh... Next year, are you guys joking with me. Why would i want to have my intern next year. Irresponsible ISO, ISO sucks now....

Without further ado, i quickly done a short video clip and send it to AL. The other lighting company in HK who was fine with my internship. Hopefully, everything can still be save. Praying real hard for their reply. Dont play a fool with me, please. I cant take such "jokes" anymore.

No comments: