Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things wasnt going on well here...

Things wasnt going on here very well for me. Kind of disappointed in myself.
1st semester was still going on well, but to the 2nd semester i find myself more and more disappointed in myself. I was asking myself wasnt i working hard enough.

PT. Rohde commented that i was speaking too fast for my presentation and maybe i wasnt native speaker so he find it hard to hear clearly. I should keep to the time slot given. I was kind of having a hard knock on my head. I took up this elective because i wanted to improve my PT. I should cut down on having chinese conversation with the chinese grp in class. So now on, i'm forcing myself to read magazine article loud and clear before i go to bed every night. I make sure i pronoun the words properly, i wanted to improve my PT skills very much.

Internship - the HK company just disappear like this. For the one whole week, i had not receive any email or news from them. Kind of worried but well i got backup plan. There are two HK company i'm talking to. Althot i wanted to go ISO very much but the other company is still fine for me as well. Please reply me ISO, i'm waiting for your email.

No comments: