Monday, May 4, 2009

Set on WISMAR............

currently not in the right mood to go bed yet. was reading up materials on the applying of visa... dorm... student insurance... and many other things...
Finalli set my mind on wismar after the talking session wif mum. Mum was encouraging me to tink twice abt sweden as she feels that one year the course might not be as useful as two years... after reading the course outline again and again.. finalli set my mind on wismar.... not tink twice animore..... money is no longer an issue... met him for kopi session and he was offering me alternative that will benefits me... was realli glad to him... got a new set of limited edition estee lauder fragrance collection today... do i realli smell that bad... he keep feeding me with the nice nice fragrance... hehehehe.........

Some personal tots after ....
Come to time of it... i was consider realli very very very lucky... i had a lovely and very supportive family members (adding baby kaden soon, muck!) behind me... my boss, the few suppliers and my fren are always backing me up all the way... i can go all out with no fear... even there are some hiccups in the path they still help me to overcome them and lead me on the right path... realli realli thank you all....

1 comment:

鑫君 said...

helo~~ jus saw ur entry! congrats on ur application! happy for u~ anyway my new blog is rottenpaper.blogspot.com, pls update :D