Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Real Bitch!!!

A Real Bitch!!! Was so so so pissed off…. She arranged the meeting just to clarify the increased in costing to her damn colleague and fine… me and cy happily went down for the stupid meeting. Who’s noe… she didn’t even informed her colleague of the clarification session. Wasting our time there…
And yet… she was nagging of the mistake spotted on site… was I the cause of all these. Bitch… right from day 1 when I went for my site inspection… I had threw out so many email high-lighting the problem built on site does not tally to my sign-off shop drawing… but did she bothered to do anthing. Onli now, when her HK bosses are coming over then she started realizing…


Still had to toler
ate for three more months and that it. I’ll be away from both OT and PB… wah ha ha ha ha……..

No comments: