Friday, May 29, 2009

2.00 am on 30-5-09 SITE INSPECTION

Arghh………

As per our last discussion to conduct a site inspection to view the lighting, AC and water feature etc…. at 2.00 am on 30-5-09. Please ensure all the consultant and sub-contractors to attend.
Please gather all involve the inspection at the New North Entrance at 1.30 am on 30-May-09.

Crazy people… 2am leh… I wanna sleep de lor… Gosh… can’t sleep anymore had to attend this site inspection again… Almost all day doing inspection…wat lousy job is this…
Just talk to big boss, he wants a senior to go wif me, so he told com to go wif me lar… now tat idiot bom is throwing tantrum at me liao. My problem again… big boss wanted him to go not me lor… Not happy you tell the big boss lar… I will surely scold and fight back if he continue to be like this… just too bad.. my mood for the past few days also not so good, he will be the victim for me to release my anger back at…

No comments: