Sunday, May 3, 2009

Battle with baby kaden!!!

Angry, angry, angry...... wat the meaning of this lar...

the moment dad and mum knew of my accepted application they were so happy... started to nag a bit lar as usual.... do i have enough cash on hand... muz drink more water.... how the weather like... anyone to pick you from the airport.......... hmmm..... so this few months will be buzi doing my further research and picking up new languages liao...

the tot of wat they told me is like......... grhhhh............. was reading yesterday then dad came into the room and told me... hmmm... muz dismentale your bed when you are away liao... more space for baby kaden to walk about.... wat the.......... haloo.... i'll only be away for a year or 2 lor... so fast now they are tinking of getting rid of my stuff..... sobbing..... now baby kaden is more important than me liao lar.... they wan grandson dun wan daughter liao..... Cannot! muz "fight" with baby kaden to protect my statue liao.... hehehe...

No comments: