Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tired! Very tired! Super Duper tired!

Tired! Very tired! Super Duper tired! Both my legs are aching now. Had been wearing the high heels shoes going from office A to office B for meeting, then change into my full gear, and the heavy and uncomfortable safety shoes for site inspection and mock-up inspection. As usual, having blister at the legs again. The mock-up inspection didnt turn out well so after the 1st round of comments, tomorrow morning; Site Inspection again! Haiz... that's my life now. Work! Work! and more Work! Had to cope with three sides. Both mentally and physically very tired liao. After chinese new year, just need to cope with two sides. Hopefully everything will be better. The hardwork and effort i'm putting in now is for my future provision.

Met with both parties sub-con today. Would call it a "secret meeting". By right, consultant is not suppose to liase with sub-con. By left, no choice, too many instruction was not being passed down properly and delayed so had to go throught another channel to get work done. Received shocking news on site today. Certain areas slab had been cast without having any provision for cable or conducit for my fitting at the walkway. Shocking news to me! And yet, SM and main con was keeping so quiet about this whole issue. I've personally signed off and approved the shop drawing months ago. How dare they did'nt allow any provision. No way is the owner going to hack the whole area down. Brought out the issue to the owner PM just now, he was in the dark as well. The look on his face had already warned me, tomorrow sure scream at all parties for not co-ordinating the work well. Big trouble for tomorrow liao. He wanted me to attend a separate meeting with all the arch, main con adn sub-con to trash out all the issue after my site walk. I'm going to be firm on my side and SM will surely had to be blame for not carrying out my instruction again.

Company annual D&D. Hopefully, it will be a funa dn enjoyable night!

No comments: