Saturday, January 10, 2009

D&D happening!

Super tired. My eyes are half open now. Totally not enough sleep. For the past 48 hours, I only managed to catch 5 hours of sleep. After the D&D yesterday, the few Arch gang still when 2nd and 3rd round. The dinner end at ard 12 am and then we proceed to a German beer pub at Millenia Walk. Live band wor, real cool. 1st time, I tried Tequila Sunrise. Very nice, love the taste and sweetness. Sandy wanted dancing so after the pub closes at ard 2+am. We still went for the 3rd round. Power House @ St James.

The same table as I went wif the "bong gang" previously. Went to dance floor, but didnt really like the techno music they were playing. But still got some entertaining happening when we were at the dance floor. We were approached by these three "stupid, idiot, aiya dun noe how to describe these ABC guys lar". So lame wor, their style of getting phone from girls. Nearly slapped the ABC. Ganna hugged from behind for no reason. "Can you dance with me", eeeeee... no look, no attitude... my straight away answer was. "No, I'm not interested at all" and push him away from me... Stupid guy!
When the whole clubbing things ended, our whole gang went to pick the car up from the carpark. Straight away I recognize the ABC guys. Ha... seem to be tipsy sitting by the kerb. I made eye contact with Azhar, we were so funny. He immediately hold both sandy and my hand to walk pass those guys. Hahaha... their face expression was indeed fun to see. Had a good laughter. Only reached home at 5am in the morning and by 8am i had to get up liao.
Now my hair is dry, so i'm ready to meet my "zhou gong darling" liao. Sweet Dreams!

No comments: