Thursday, January 29, 2009

Super good mood today

Super good mood today, a lot of happy things happened along the way. Hopefully, everyday will be a happy and fulfilling day for me.

Had a good chat wif Pei a moment ago. Had been a quite a while since we both chat. Both are super buzi but his buzi schedule was much more entertaining and enjoyable than mine. Erhh… He had spend his whole holiday travelling and for me spend my whole festive season working, working and yet more work.
Great mind think alike. We actually share the same thots of certain issue. Cool! Somehow enjoyed chatting with him. Can’t wait to noe the announcement liao but too bad, still had to wait for another four more months.

God, just received six thick sets of “bibles” from main con just now. Thicker than ani of my report. Which stupid, brainless people will go thru all these “bibles” one by one. Now I had to find place to chuck them liao. Why didn’t they send at least two months earlier then I can archive everything in the warehouse. Gosh! Still it didn’t bother me much as I definitely won’t be going thru all these bible.

Went in to see big boss this morning. Had a short chat with him. Nothing unusual. Handed me my payslip for jan and an envelope. As usual, closed two eyes I could also guess what was the contents inside. Not as bad as I thoughts. J As least make my day.

No comments: