Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Had a chat with my big big boss today. Guess he noe about all the happening that is happening on site. He was just trying to sound me out, on the other hand trying to calm me down. In the market, there is too many news of consultants or contractors quitting becoz of the job pressure. Unusual project!

At main con office today, got a shock. Met all the sub-con. A round table, seated full of sub-con and i had to talk and resolved all the issue one by one. Totally can't stand this guy called Derrick. He is like a primary school kid to me. Wasting my time going thru all the RFI with him. He just can't seem to understand. Anyway, today went quite peacefully and calm.

Went for my curry meal at little india. Again treat from Mr Perfume. He picked me up from work before we went to the meeting. A good meal, with chilli prawn, black sauce squid, curry chicken and some vegetables.

Was checking my mail everyday hoping to see some changes. But always so disappointed. Had to wait till May for the confirmation. By still, hoping for the best result to come out. Looking so forward to May.

No comments: