Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Temper Control!

Was having very funni mood today. Had been trying so hard to control my temper today. So many things was trying to make me lose my temper.

Early in the morning, i was doing my own work. Mum ask boy to go buy bread but he seem so engross in playing his games that he insist he dont want to buy. What's the big deal of playing games. Can't seem to understand him at all. Everytime when he book out, he does nothing except playing games or watching TV. So useless in certain way, wasting his time off just like that.

Just now, i was so full that i dont want ot go for dinner. Well, dad n mum insist i should tag along. Fine, i went with them. We waited so long for that stupid food to be served. Wasted for more than 30 minutes just for that two stupid dishes to be served. Why am i wasting my time off like that. Can't stand people who are so slow n action. Making my blood boils only.

No comments: