Thursday, October 2, 2008

Get Well Soon!

问了等于没问!
很简单的问题,为什么就不能直接讲答案.
浪费我的时间!!!


Received bad news yesterday, Han jiejie was hospitalized. Heard from mum that she will be back in spore this month to attend a fren wedding. But the moment she landed back in spore. She went straight to hospital, very serious case. Was in ICU for days. Luckily now she was recovering slowly. Praying real hard for jiejie to get on her feet again. Salute her! On the 24th, she will be flying back to Japan again. Going to visit her tonight.
Was testing out Mum yesterday during our normal converstaion, jiejie went alone to Japan to pursue her studies and she came back very sick, making everybody so worried. What if I’m really leaving next year. Will she really let me go… hehehe…. Thanks god. Her reaction was pretty cool. I’m old enough to take care of myself and I’m stronger.

No comments: