Thursday, October 30, 2008

Best and Worst happen in a day!

Today encounter the best and worst things on earth. The best keeps me smiling for hours and the worst make me suffer for hours too.

Was at OT meeting early in the morning as usual. Was feeling so hungry then, by the time I went back office was already 12 noon. Great news, at least I can have my lunch very soon after finish arranging my documents. Nat suggest going for the famous Bak Kut Teh, i got no objection so off we went. Stupid me, i dun feel like eating their famous dish so i ordered Mutton Soup. Yuck! The worst mutton soup i ever had in life. The taste was totally off and the meat taste yuck. The yucky lunch cost me $6.00 still. Mutton soup should have the herby tasty and the meat should be tender but the 1 i had for lunch was totally opposite. The soup got no herby taste except for a very very bitter and weird taste, so i did not even touch the soup at all. Only force myself to swallow down the meat and the rice. Worst lunch in my life i ever recalled.

Well, at least it compensate me with the best things after work. Saw Pei on msn, very bluntly requested him to send me something. OMG, he agreed immediately. Such a nice chap. The moment i saw his reply, i was smiling to myself. My day finalli bright up. Even Cydle noticed that i was smiling to myself and sms me in the office. Yippy, hopefulli can rely on him for information at KTH. Wonderful............. looking so so so forward to his email now.

No comments: