Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday... life as usual

Didn’t had lunch today but I was so full. Till now, my stomach was still stuffed with food. Had two slices of bread with bua kwa and a cup of nice smooth soya bean drink in the morning. During lunch time, again I went out on a date with my dear supplier. I can’t eat so I only ordered dessert. Yummy! “Apple strudel with vanilla ice-cream.” Cool! If this kind of life goes on for a few months again, I’ll become a fat pig. Every month I have two to three buffet lunch or dinner. Wah…too much liao lar.

Tomolo is public holiday, I didn’t even realize until Mum told me. So blur…. Now everything going too fast. Too buzi to take note of things here and there. “E” called me earlier on, asking me if I wanted to go China for factory visit, the duration will be for around a week or two. It will be really, super cold at ShangHai during December. Was wondering is the cost under myself? If it is then I’ll have to give it serious though. Currently planning to go for my study next year if my application went on smoothly so I’ll have to go on real tight budget, I can’t spend much. Will see again then, maybe AC won’t even let me go on long holiday.

No comments: