Tuesday, September 2, 2008

No TV show tonite!

Grhhh........... no tv show tonite. The whole area, from Blk 151 to 154, all tv are down due to a spoilt part. Just called up the HDB maintenance department. They informed me that the spare parts will only arrived tomorrow so i got no entertainment tonite then. Haizzz... going to miss my police show on channel U liao.

HOT ON THE NEWS
"Singapore’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) has advised Singaporeans who do not have a pressing need to travel to Bangkok to postpone their travel plans to a later date."

Luckily this declaration of a state of emergency in the Thai capital happen this morning. I was still in BKK just two days ago. Lucky me. At least it didnt affect my mood or so for my short holiday.

For three whole days, i won't be in the office again. Tomorrow whole day will be going to OT meeting. Then on Thurs and Fri, i'll be going on courses again. Same old place and same lecturer i guess. So screw up!

No comments: