Friday, August 8, 2008

Idiotic Main Contractor!!!!!

Mood damn suck today. Yesterday was called down to meeting suddenly. Fine! Even went back to the office after working hours just to resolve all their issues. What the fucking hell did the main con want. Realli was so mad and felt so miserable. It was said to be a solving session. And yet, the main con was just using this whole workshop to hit back at every consultant just because the owner wanted to cut their fee. Wat a stupid way to work. I did my best to help them resolve and yet they are being so nasty to me during this morning meeting. If I didn’t want to resolve their issue why the fuck did I went back office and meet up with the supplier to come out with workable solution. It didn’t help any of us by working this way. Wanted so much to cry during the meeting but I hold back. Was really so mad. After the issue was finalli solve then they brought up the issue that the edge detail was outdated and we should have follow their shop drawing. When I asked them for their shop drawing they cant even produce. I was really hopping mad. The detail was incorrect they should have point out before asking me for my detailing. Our lighting was the minor issue; they should point out the edge issue 1st before asking for my lighting issue. If the edge issue was not settled then how is our lighting going to be mounted. What the fuck are they trying to do!!! It was really wasting my time at the meeting. After lunch I totally had no issue and yet they insist there is and made me stay and sit there throughout to watch them playing their idiotic political games.

No comments: