Friday, August 1, 2008

3 days workshop!

Got new perspective of both, life and work after going through two hectic days of meeting. Was forced to go down to attend this 3 days workshop starting the whole of yesterday. A real eye opening for me. Fierce fight between all the consultants against the main con. Realli serious issue going on here. Does it really have to be in that way. Small issue can be resolve under table, no need to make a big fuss over minor issue. The more I sit in as a consultant point of view, the more I began to understand how things work. Fine, if they wan it to be this way. Go along with them but have to be very clear of what I am doing. From others view, no main con will work this way, it’s the consultant and owner call. Now the table was being turn round.

Really went through a long and stormy day yesterday and this morning. Luckily manage to find excuses for myself to sneak out of the workshop. Both mentally and physically dehydrated. Luckily it is going to be weekend, I can have a break.

No comments: