Thursday, August 14, 2008

Body aching and having headache now!!!

Having headache and whole body is aching since morning. Havent been feeling well since yesterday. Too bad, I still got a handful of things to clear by next week. Dateline rather tight.
Have been trained by CY to drink coffee liao lar. Every meeting he sure treat ice coffee 1. Too much is not good for me now. Too stress up by the dateline. Haizz… wat to do. Given my words so die die have to get everything done. Later going down to site again. This site is rather troublesome for me. It’s located at senoko.. so so so far away. But I made the supplier to pick me up at office, later force him to send me home or to nearby mrt also. The site visit going to start only at ard 6pm+++ wonder what time will end. I’m so tired. I want to go home and rest lar.

No comments: