Thursday, August 7, 2008

Heavy meal !!!


Had a super heavy lunch and dinner today. Now is consider today alreadi. 1.31am, Friday. So my lunch and dinner is suppose to be yesterday.

Had a buffet lunch at Carlton Hotel, it's a farewell lunch for "senior" as he is leaving for better prospect. Whether it is better prospect or not nobodi noes. Hope the best for him then.

Got a call from OTD this late afternoon. They wanted me to be present for the workshop immediately. Out of nowhere, i had to rush down to the office with all my unprepared documents to be targetted by them. I was so lost of what they are discussing. Luckily they accepted my excuse of going back to office after the meeting to solve all issue. Panicking for the whole of the meeting, i was never so terrified to attend their meeting before. This meeting was a real nightmare. Somehow managed to get CY to come down to office to help me. But the time i was back it office was already 6++ and both of us started resolving all the issue. Finalli all the issue was solved and emailed out by 9+++pm. Both hungry and tired. He drove me all the way to Clark quay to have our dinner or rather supper. Heavy meal again. Just the two of us we ate $149.56. I paid for the bill without letting him noe in advance. Somehow felt that i owe him this meal. Having to drag him into the mess to solve all the issue for me. Aniway, the money was well spend. In future, i still need his guidance and help if i wan go smoothly and peacefully in this bloody hell project. Come to think of it in another point, it might not be a bad issue to get involved in such a completed, messy, disorganized and reverse project as my first experience. It a good learning process and stepping stone.

No comments: