Saturday, March 13, 2010

SIA is so bloody money sucker.

Was now using my laptop in the dining room in my dorm . For the 1st time, I actually move my laptop to the dining room. Just left the room to Rita, guess she needs some time to cool down. Had a very late lunch, halfway, she started crying. I got a shocked. I didn’t know what was the reason? She just broke down when using her laptop.

I was busy attending most of the 1st introduction class last week. Now, I had finally decided what I’m taking and what I’m giving up. So mostly are all settle.
I was researching on the air tickets back to Spore in August. OMG! SIA is so bloody money sucker. Only SIA had such high high high costs. Two way tickets cost nearly 1500euro. Is the seat made of gold or what. And I still need to travel to Frankfurt to take the flight. Haiz… still have to check out a few more agency and airlines then.

No comments: