Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My hand is aching

My hand is aching, now i can hardly use any strength. Had my 1st badminton and table tennis session. 3 hours of exercise, enough for the day. Didn’t play table tennis before but today my fren actually taught me the basic skills for the game. And clever me can play very well wor. Ed purposely hit the ball left and right for me to run. Same as Jimmy.. grhh... They keep saying i was lazy to run and stand there to hit the ball... I wasnt lor... poor me.

Heavy dinner again. Since I came back from my holiday, I had been having really heavy meals every day. My room was also very crowded. Most of the Chinese just love coming to my room to chat or hang around. Everyone noticed the family card I placed on the table. They were all praising or rather admiring at mini bunbun. He was simply too cute for their eyes. Hahahaha………

No comments: