Saturday, March 6, 2010

My life for the next half a year...

Tired. Slept till almost 2pm today. Guess I was too tired.

Done up my time schedule for my 2nd semester. I have 4 compulsory courses and I intend to take only 3 elective. In total 7 courses is already too much. For the schedule I had in this semester, I will be spending 4 weeks for excursion and the course will end in beginning of July. Which means, only 4 months of working period. Hmm… I will be really very busy and tense up.

Just talk to mama and papa online. Don’t know why, today mama told me to return to Spore to work after my study. And also to get myself a boyfren and settle down. So suddenly talk to me about all these. Well, I didn’t thot much about all these but for sure I had no intention of staying in Europe after in study. Europe is not the countries I wanted to stay for long.

No comments: