Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lighties Public Presentation at St. Nikolai Church




12am.... final reached my dorm. My mood was still swinging in the cold cold weather outside. Had our Public presentation for "My Lumiaire" at St. Nikolai church just now. We had many interaction with the local resident. After the grand opening at the altar, we were all invited to the prayer room to had our interaction with the public. This is what i would never get while studying in Spore. We, as student was place sitting in front to face the public. And on top, we had to answer their queries about our design and somehow i would say to defend our idea against their belief. One german guy was like asking about why we had the intention to use colous in our design. Initially, i had no intention of speaking up, but thanks to my dear classmates. Everyone was like.. Ting, ting... that's your question!
OMG! Okie, no choice, i was forced to speak up using the mike. But thinking back, i was not at all panicking, instead i was answering quite well. I think... the prof was staring at me all the way. but still i perform well... Well done... to me...

No comments: