Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last day for my Battle Preparation

Bad news early in the morning, I think I lost my Ez-Link card again. Second time already. Shit! My card got a credit of ard $30+++ buck. My money and card gone with the wind. Can’t find it anywhere inside my bag. Grh….. Luckily I got a spar one, but still that my money k.

Went to Goodwood Park hotel for porridge buffet lunch yesterday. Tasty yummy! As usual, treat from the supplier. How to lost weight like this? Gaining weight so much for this few months. Every week got free meal to eat.

Had to buck up today. Got to prepare for my fighting document on battle for tomolo. Got a walk thru with the tyrant, SY tomolo afternoon. Yet, my whole morning got workshop to attend to. Today is my final day sew my armour liao. Buck up Ger!

No comments: