Monday, November 24, 2008

Buck up, Pal!

Haiz… enough trouble at work liao. Tot that got new colleague coming in, I can at least pass partially over and get involved in other project. But, it all seems to be just wishful thinking of mine. She is totally not independent and fast paced enough. A lot of small detail that I noticed from her is putting me in a situation that I find it very hard to divert part of my work to her. If I allow her to go for OT meeting, she is sure to be eaten alive there. No way. Guess, I’ll still have to handle this project on my own. J
At least AC passed me two letters, so glad and delighted. Finally got somethings that can cheer me up liao. Still waiting for Julie turn. Once I received hers, I can go according to my plan.

Just came back from lunch as usual, supplier treat. Had to bother him to do some work for me and yet he still treating me for lunch. We went over to liang seah street for lunch and dessert. Super full now.

Buzy week. Tomolo got a whole day seminar to attend at Shangri-la hotel, Wednesday whole say at OT meeting, Thursday arranging for two meeting at office plus I still have to move my “house”. My table is full of documents, how and where am I going to start with.

No comments: