Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Great" Day today

Today is a roller coster day for me. Mood swing from one to another.
Earli in the morning, went down to OT office for whole day meeting. But in between, i had to sneak out to go other meeting as well. All this happened at orchard. Luckily it's just walking distance.

9am - 11am: Stuck at OT office for L4 RCP discussion
11am to 12pm: went down to construction site for sculpture site visit. PS: the 1st time i was in full gear and walking along Orchard Road (vest, helmet, boots and safely belt, finally got my personal set of gear)
1.30-2pm: main con office to look for Dennis. Need his help for some drawing
2pm to 4.30pm: RCP discussion. (Damn it, keep forcing me to commit my lighting)
4.30pm to 6.pm: walk thru with SY. (Screw up, everybody was scolded upside down by SY. All because of Lawrence stupid mouth)

Tomolo is going to be a super buzi day for me again. Promise to send out the lighting plan of event plaza for sclupture lighting by morning and in the afternoon go tanother round of site visit. This time round it will be more peaceful as i'm going to inspect with my supplier on the lighting mock-up done on site.

No comments: