Sunday, September 23, 2007

My weekend!

Western medicine is of no use to me liao, have to switched to chinese sin-seh. Hopefulli i'll be fine in no-time. Didnt get to enjoy my weekend at all, cope myself at home either on bed or watching DVD. Cant go out, i even miss my buddi's bro wedding and my date wif u ger. Paiseh cant go. I dun wan to faint in a deserted place and malu myself. Feeling giddy and weak after and before taking the medicine. Wat is actualli wrong wif me. Like under some cursed keep getting sick everi now n then. I want to be healthy and well again... :( pls pray hard for me
A fren from Germany was back in spore liao. So happi. Have to meet up for dinner and chit-chat soon. Miss u so much dear. It's so nice to be surrounded by so many good frens. Y didnt i have this feeling before. I dun feel pitiful, in fact i feel so xinfu now.

No comments: