Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MC today!

I'm on MC today. Got no energy to go to work, didnt sleep much last night, or rather this morning. Nose was blocked veri badly, cant even breath properly. I've tried everithing, i didnt eat ani fried or oily food and not even a drop of cold drink. Y am i still unwell. Today is the 5th time i've been to the doctor, by right i should have been cured by now. I want to be well soon, please!!!
Just went to the salon this afternoon to book an appointment for this coming Sat. I'm going to say goodbye to my virgin hair. I'm going rebonding for the 1st time with jiejie. Had this thought for long but was splash cold water by someone. Now i cant be bother i'm going to pamper myself and enjoy my own life. Hack care for stranger now. Tata.....no see liao.

No comments: