Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My sarcastic reply of the day!

Hahaha…. Did something really naughty this morning.
Had sent out a sarcastic reply back to “Mr Toon”, he is sure trying hard to act cartoon….

Ting’s email: Further to today workshop discussion at XXX office, we append herewith the lighting layout plan drawing indicating the transformer location and mounting detail for XXX location LED for the issue to XXX on their technical coordination.

Toon’s email: Please refer to the drawing attached to XX’s e-mail. It shows only LED strip at Orchard XXX/XXX Road corner. Does it mean that all other lightings are to be deleted?

Ting’s email: Dear Toon, the lighting drawing I issued out only indicated the XXX LED as I’ve titled. For the rest of the lighting, I’m still waiting for the landscape architect to issue me their latest landscape drawing as I’ve requested yesterday before I can re-look into the lighting issue for the rest of the areas.
Hope this is clear to you. Thank You.

No comments: